Mr. Prabhakar, a Masters degree graduate in Pharmaceuticals, joins Dr. Venkat and shares his experience on clearing the Patent agent exam. Here is the synopsis of the podcast, tune in to listen to the entire podcast.
– His transition from research to Patent World
– How a guest lecture in his college got him interested in Patent Agent Exam
– Why he is comfortable on Patent Drafting, Paper II
– How his interest on reading multiple patent documents helped him improve and become more comfortable in drafting
– How a simple advice from Prof. Feroz Ali, helped him understand the sections better
– How to improve the writing speed for Paper II
Prabhakar Sharma is Researcher in the field of Patent Informatics and an IPR professional. He cleared the Patent Agent Exam in 2018 (IN/PA-4122). He holds a Masters degree in Pharmacy from Savitribai Phule University, Pune. He has over 6 years of work experience in patent field (like searching, landscaping, drafting etc). He is currently a designated Partner in THIRDIP Intellectual Property Services LLP, Pune.